This is for booth space at the Vernal Middle School. The booth space is approximately 9 feet by 8 feet. Please refer to the Vernal Santas Workshop website and Facebook page for information regarding setup times and any other information not found here.
If you had a space last year and would like to have the same space this year, please get a hold of us. While we will do our best to cater to return vendors, we cannot guarantee your same space.
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY - By purchasing, you agree to these rules and regulations to participate as a vendor.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET
1. Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous. Stay within the vendor space given. Don't block isles. Be responsible to clean your area after the show has ended.
2. Vendors are responsible to bring all your own display materials. This includes lighting, chairs, tables, table cloths display backdrops/stands, electrical cords(taped down for safety). Do not assume you will have electricity or the same booth you may have had in previous years. No open flames, lit candles.
3. Vendors must exhibit/display their own handmade art/craft items. All items for sale must be handcrafted. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the vendor being asked to leave without a refund and may not be invited to Santa's Workshop in the future.
4. Santa's Workshop will not have the ability to make or provide change.
5. Vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Workshop staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
6. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around the building will not be permitted at any time.
7. NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE GYM. Vendors selling items such as candy/treats MUST be wrapped and/or sacked and labeled with ingredients. Please ask customer to not open or consume the item within the gym.
8. Food vendors must secure a food handlers permit and any other permit required by law for sale of such item.
9. Vernal Santas Workshop, its committee members and volunteers will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors or any loss or damage to vendor's work, personal property, or personal injuries.
10. The booth fee is not refundable.
Date: November 27-28, 2020
Set-up Friday, November 27th 8am-10am
Take-down: Saturday, November 28th 4pm-5pm
Vernal Santas Workshop 2020 Vendor Space - Handmade Goods
- Product Code: vswmiddleschool2020hm
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $85.00