This is for booth space at the Kokopelli. At this location you may sell anything as long as it is legal, it does not have to be hand crafted like at the middle school. The booth space is approximately 8 feet by 6 feet. Please refer to the Vernal Santas Workshop website and Facebook page for information regarding setup times and any other information not found here.
If you are an independent distributor and your company does not allow you to participate in the same event as another independent distributor then you must contact you company to ensure that does not happen. We are not responsible if two distributors from the same company sign up and we do not issue refunds.
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY - By purchasing, you agree to these rules and regulations to participate as a vendor.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET
1. Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous. Stay within the vendor space given. Don't block isles. Be responsible to clean your area after the show has ended.
2. Vendors are responsible to bring all your own display materials. This includes lighting, chairs, tables, table cloths display backdrops/stands, electrical cords(taped down for safety). Do not assume you will have electricity or the same booth you may have had in previous years. No open flames, lit candles.
4. Santa's Workshop will not have the ability to make or provide change.
5. Vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Workshop staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
6. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around the building will not be permitted at any time.
7. Vendors selling items such as candy/treats MUST be wrapped and/or sacked and labeled with ingredients.
8. Food vendors must secure a food handlers permit and any other permit required by law for sale of such item.
9. Vernal Santas Workshop, its committee members and volunteers will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors or any loss or damage to vendor's work, personal property, or personal injuries.
10. The booth fee is not refundable.
Date: November 29-30, 2019
Set-up Friday, November 29th 8am-10am
Take-down: Saturday, November 30th 4pm-5pm
Vernal Santas Workshop 8x6 Booth Space 2019 - Kokopelli
- Product Code: vswkokopelli2019
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $85.00