NOTE: PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND/OR WHAT YOU SELL IN THE COMMENTS
This is for booth space at the 2019 Dinah SOAR Days Market on the Library Lawn. The booth space is approximately 10 feet by 10 feet. Please refer to the website and Facebook page for information regarding setup times and any other information not found here.
If you had a space last year and would like to have the same space this year, please let us know. While we will do our best to cater to return vendors, we cannot guarantee your same space.
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY - By purchasing, you agree to these rules and regulations to participate as a vendor.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET AND SPACE LOCATION
1. Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous. Stay within the vendor space given. Don't block isles. Be responsible to clean your area after the show has ended.
2. Vendors are responsible to bring all your own display materials. This includes lighting, chairs, tables, table cloths display backdrops/stands, electrical cords(taped down for safety). Do not assume you will have electricity or the same booth you may have had in previous years. No open flames, lit candles.
3. The event coordinator will not have the ability to make or provide change.
4. Vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Event coordinator staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
5. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around the event area will not be permitted at any time.
6. Vendors selling items such as candy/treats MUST be wrapped and/or sacked and labeled with ingredients.
7. Food vendors must secure a food handlers permit and any other permit required by law for sale of such item.
8. You may not swap or sell your space. The person or business that has registered for the space will be the only one allowed to occupy the space. You may not SHARE your space with another person or business without prior approval from the event coordinator.
9. Dinah SOAR Days Market, its committee members and volunteers will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors or any loss or damage to vendor's work, personal property, or personal injuries.
10. The booth fee is not refundable.
Date: May 10-11, 2019
Set-up Friday, May 10th 11am-1pm
Take-down: Saturday, May 11th 6pm-7pm
Food Trucks/Trailers: In addition to the normal Vendor Fee, we request from you some coupons for free food that we will be giving out to the public for promotional purposes. Please contact us regarding these.
Dinah SOAR Days Market Vendor Booth Space - 2019
- Product Code: dsd2019
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $50.00