This is for FOOD COURT space at the 43rd Annual Vernal Santas Workshop located at the Vernal Middle School. It is only for food vendors located in the parking lot, if you are not a food vendor please click here. Please refer to the Vernal Santas Workshop website and Facebook page for information regarding setup times and any other information not found here.
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY – By purchasing, you agree to these rules and regulations to participate as a vendor.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET AND BOOTH LOCATION
1. Food Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous to attendees as well as other food vendors. Stay within your designated space.
2. Food vendors are responsible for their own electricity, water, and trash.. please bring a trash can and make it available to the public and help maintain a clean food court. Please help clean the food court at the end of the day.
3. You may not swap or sell your space. The person or business that has registered for the space will be the only one allowed to occupy the space. You may NOT SHARE your space with another person or business without prior approval from the event coordinator.
4. The event coordinator will not have the ability to make or provide change.
5. Food vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Event coordinator staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
6. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around school property will not be permitted at any time.
7. NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE GYM. Please ask customer to not open or consume the item within the gym.
8. Food vendors must secure a food handlers permit and any other permit required by law for sale of such item.
9. Vernal Santas Workshop, its committee members and volunteers will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors or any loss or damage to vendor’s work, personal property, or personal injuries.
10. The registration fee is NOT refundable.
Date: November 25-26, 2022
Set-up Friday, November 25th 8am-10am
Take-down: Saturday, November 26th 4pm-5pm