This is for NON-FOOD vendors only! If you are a food vendor please go to the Food Vendor registration page.
NOTE: PUT YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND/OR WHAT YOU SELL IN THE COMMENTS
Attention vendors, businesses, mlms etc. this is the registration for booth space at the Dinosaurland Freedom Fest Market 2022. The booth space is approximately 10 feet by 10 feet in the specified area in the park. Please refer to the website and Facebook page for information regarding setup times and any other information not found here.
If you had a space last year and would like to have the same space this year, please let us know. While we will do our best to cater to return vendors, we cannot guarantee your same space. If you are late registering your chance of getting t a shaded spot along the main walk path is greatly reduced.
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY – By purchasing, you agree to these rules and regulations to participate as a vendor.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET AND SPACE LOCATION
1. Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous. Stay within the vendor space given. Don’t block isles. Be responsible to clean your area after the show has ended.
2. Vendors are responsible to bring all your own display materials. This includes lighting, chairs, tables, table cloths display backdrops/stands, electrical cords(taped down for safety). There is no electric available at this event, if you need to bring a generator please first seek permission from the event organizer(Rednek Productions).
3. Vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Event coordinator staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
4. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around the event area will not be permitted at any time.
5. Vendors selling items such as candy/treats MUST be wrapped and/or sacked and labeled with ingredients.
6. You may not swap or sell your space. The person or business that has registered for the space will be the only one allowed to occupy the space. You may not SHARE your space with another person or business without prior approval from the event coordinator.
7. Freedom Fest Market, its committee members and volunteers will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors or any loss or damage to vendor’s work, personal property, or personal injuries.
8. The booth fee is not refundable.
Date: Monday July 4th, 2022
Monday: 11am-9pm(you may leave no earlier than 6pm)
Set-up Monday July 4th 8am-11am
Take-down: Monday July 4th 6pm-10pm