This is for FOOD vendors only!
If you are NOT a food vendor please go to the non-food Vendor registration page.
Attention Food trucks, food trailers, food carts, food tents, food tables, etc. this is the registration for food vendor space at the Dinah SOAR Days 2022. There are multiple spots for food vendors, please let us know which you prefer and we will try to accommodate but cannot guarantee! FCFS. Space is on 100 east by the helicopter, Vernal Ave by cobble rock, and in the library parking lot. Please refer to the website and Facebook page for information regarding setup times and any other information not found here.
*NEW this year: You are required to pay 10% of your gross sales within 3 business days to the non-profit organization Friends of Ashley Valley managed by the Vernal Area Chamber of Commerce.
If you had a space last year and would like to have the same space this year, please let us know. While we will do our best to cater to return vendors, we cannot guarantee your same space. Food Vendor space is very limited so get registered asap.
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY – By purchasing, you agree to these rules and regulations to participate as a food vendor.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET AND SPACE LOCATION
1. Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous. Stay within the vendor space given. Don’t block isles. Be responsible to clean your area after the show has ended.
2. Vendors are responsible to bring all your own display materials. This includes lighting, chairs, tables, table cloths display backdrops/stands, electrical cords(taped down for safety). There is no electricity available at this event so plan accordingly.
3. Vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Event coordinator staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
4. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around the event area will not be permitted at any time.
5. Food vendors must secure a food handlers permit and any other permit required by law for sale of such item.
6. You may not swap or sell your space. The person or business that has registered for the space will be the only one allowed to occupy the space. You may NOT SHARE your space with another person or business without prior approval from the event coordinator.
7. Dinah SOAR Days Market(Rednek Productions), its committee members and volunteers will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors or any loss or damage to vendor’s work, personal property, or personal injuries.
8. The booth fee is NOT refundable aside from what is mentioned above.
Date: Fri Aug 26, 2022 from 1pm-9pm and Sat Aug 27, 2022 from 10am-9pm
Set-up: Fri Aug 26 10am-1pm
Take-down: Sat Aug 27 9pm-11pm(you may start taking down as early as 6pm but you will miss the night glow crowd)